Keeping in line with Public Health measures, all in-person services will be delivered remotely until further notice.
Although the Student Accessibility Centre is physically closed, all staff remain available to assist you. To speak with an advisor, please call 902-494-2836 and leave a message, or send an email to email@example.com
Email and voice mail are checked and answered frequently.
We have created a few documents to help you transition to this new environment.
- Frequently Asked Questions for new students
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF 192kb) for current students
- Tips for Taking Remote Exams (PDF 110kb) document
You may also be interested in other FAQ and updates related to Covid 19.
See below for more information about the Student Accessibility Centre.
Committed to full and inclusive access of your living and learning campus communities
The Student Accessibility Centre (Halifax Campus) and the Student Success Centre (Agricultural Campus) are Dalhousie’s centres of expertise on student access, inclusion, and accommodation support. We work collaboratively with students, faculty, and staff to create an inclusive educational environment for students.
We can support you in a number of ways:
- One-on-one advising to facilitate access to academic courses and programs, facilities, services, and activities
- Identify classroom, exam and other accommodations to reduce barriers to your learning
- Advocate on behalf of, and alongside you to support your transition into and throughout your academic program
- Assist you in accessing disability-related funding
- Connect you with on- and off-campus resources to enhance your success