Keeping in line with Public Health measures, all in-person services will be delivered remotely until further notice. 

Although the Student Accessibility Centre is physically closed, all staff remain available to assist you.

Our Administrative Coordinator will be answering calls from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. (Atlantic Standard Time), Monday through Friday. Please call 902-459-2994 during those hours to speak to our Administrative Coordinator. Please call 902-494-2836 at any time to leave a message. Voicemail messages are checked daily.

You can also send an email to to reach an advisor.

We have created a few documents to help you transition to this new environment. 

You may also be interested in other FAQ and updates related to Covid 19

See below for more information about the Student Accessibility Centre.

Committed to full access of your living and learning campus communities

The Student Accessibility Centre (Halifax Campus) and the Student Success Centre (Agricultural Campus) are Dalhousie’s centres of expertise on student access, inclusion, and accommodation support. We work collaboratively with Dalhousie and King's students, faculty, and staff to create an inclusive educational environment for students.

We can support you in a number of ways:

  • Facilitate access to academic courses and programs, facilities, services, and activities 
  • Identify classroom, exam and other accommodations (e.g. co-op) to reduce barriers to your learning
  • Advocate on behalf of, and alongside you to ensure reasonable accommodations are available and implemented
  • Assist you in accessing disability-related funding
  • Connect you with on- and off-campus resources to enhance your success