Short Answer & Essay Exams: Avoiding the Blank Page
Do you need some strategies on how to prepare for tests and exams? This workshop will help you develop a systematic approach to answering essay exam questions. Exam writing strategies can be applied to any discipline.
|Thur Feb. 4||11:00-12:00 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Wed Feb. 10||14:30-15:30 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Thur Mar. 4||15:30-16:30 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Tue Mar. 9||12:30-13:30 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Mon Apr. 5||13:30-14:30 ADT||Please see below for registration and link info|
Register for this workshop
To register for this workshop online, follow these steps:
- Log in to my.dal.ca
- Click on "Find a Service" at the top of the page
- In the search bar, type in Study Skills and click on the link when it appears
- Click the "Register for a Study Skills workshop" link
- Login to the booking system then click “Make Appointment” to select your workshop
- AT THE TIME OF THE WORKSHOP, CLICK HERE TO ACCESS WORKSHOP LINK
Even if you can’t/didn’t register for a workshop in advance, then SHOW UP anyway and sign the attendance sheet. Also if you have trouble registering, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to register you.