Note‑taking & Listening Techniques
Ever wonder if you are capturing the key points of a lecture, figuring out what's important and what isn't? Do you understand the concepts presented in lectures? Do you know how to take effective notes in class? This workshop will help you understand the importance of lectures and help you develop a systematic approach to note taking.
|Wed Jan. 27||10:30 - 11:30 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Tue Feb. 2||12:00 - 13:00 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Fri Feb. 12||13:30 - 14:30 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Mon Mar. 8||10:00 - 11:00 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Thur Apr. 1||15:00 - 16:00 ADT||Please see below for registration and link info|
Register for this workshop
To register for this workshop online, follow these steps:
- Log in to my.dal.ca
- Click on "Find a Service" at the top of the page
- In the search bar, type in Study Skills and click on the link when it appears
- Click the "Register for a Study Skills workshop" link
- Login to the booking system then click “Make Appointment” to select your workshop
- AT THE TIME OF THE WORKSHOP, CLICK HERE TO ACCESS WORKSHOP LINK
Even if you can’t/didn’t register for a workshop in advance, then SHOW UP anyway and sign the attendance sheet. Also if you have trouble registering, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to register you.