A, B, or C? Strategies for Multiple Choice Exams
Do you need help understanding how test questions are designed? Do you need some tips on how to prepare for tests and exams? This workshop will help you develop a systematic approach to taking multiple choice exams. Exam writing strategies can be applied to any discipline.
|Thur Oct. 1||18:30 - 19:30 ADT||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Fri Oct. 9||15:30 - 16:30 ADT||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Mon Nov. 2||13:00 - 14:00 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Tue Dec. 1||17:00 - 18:00 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Thur Dec. 3||11:30 - 12:30 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
Register for this workshop
To register for this workshop online, follow these steps:
- Log in to my.dal.ca
- Click on "Find a Service" at the top of the page
- In the search bar, type in Study Skills and click on the link when it appears
- Click the "Register for a Study Skills workshop" link
- Login to the booking system then click “Make Appointment” to select your workshop
- AT THE TIME OF THE WORKSHOP, CLICK HERE TO ACCESS WORKSHOP LINK
Even if you can’t/didn’t register for a workshop in advance, then SHOW UP anyway and sign the attendance sheet. Also if you have trouble registering, email email@example.com and we would be happy to register you.