Studying 101 ‑ How to Study Effectively
Do you sometimes sit down to study and realize you don't know where to begin? Do you need guidance figuring out how to be successful in university? This workshop will provide you with a system and structure that you can apply to any course in order to achieve your overall academic goals.
|Mon Jan. 18||17:00 - 18:00 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Tue Jan. 26||15:30 - 16:30 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Wed Feb. 24||16:00 - 17:00 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Wed Mar. 10||18:00 - 19:00 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Thur Mar. 18||17:30 - 18:30 ADT||Please see below for registration and link info|
Register for this workshop
To register for this workshop online, follow these steps:
- Log in to my.dal.ca
- Click on "Find a Service" at the top of the page
- In the search bar, type in Study Skills and click on the link when it appears
- Click the "Register for a Study Skills workshop" link
- Login to the booking system then click “Make Appointment” to select your workshop
- AT THE TIME OF THE WORKSHOP, CLICK HERE TO ACCESS WORKSHOP LINK
Even if you can’t/didn’t register for a workshop in advance, then SHOW UP anyway and sign the attendance sheet. Also if you have trouble registering, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to register you.