Building & Maintaining Motivation
Do you feel you’re lacking motivation? Are you having difficulty getting tasks started or following-through on goals? Would you like to learn strategies that can help build your motivation to get things done? Then this is the workshop for you!! It will allow you to recognize your areas for potential growth and give you practical tips to help improve your motivation skills.
|Tue Jan. 19||13:00 - 14:00 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Wed Feb. 3||18:30 - 19:30 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Mon Feb. 22||15:30 - 16:30 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Fri Mar. 5||14:00 - 15:00 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Thur Mar. 25||15:00 - 16:00 ADT||Please see below for registration and link info|
Register for this workshop
To register for this workshop online, follow these steps:
1. Log in to my.dal.ca
2. Click on "Find a Service" at the top of the page
3. In the search bar, type in Study Skills and click on the link when it appears
4. Click the "Register for a Study Skills workshop" link
5. Login to the booking system then click “Make Appointment” to select your workshop
6. AT THE TIME OF THE WORKSHOP, CLICK HERE TO ACCESS WORKSHOP LINK
Even if you can’t/didn’t register for a workshop in advance, then SHOW UP anyway and sign the attendance sheet. Also if you have trouble registering, email email@example.com and we would be happy to register you.