Working in a Group
Do you think working in a group is a bit of a nightmare? However, do you have to participate in a group project? Want to learn how to effectively work in a team environment? Then this workshop will help by teaching you about group roles, good communication skills, cultural sensitivity, and how to avoid (and solve) common group work problems.
|Mon Mar. 1||10:00 - 11:00 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Tue Mar. 16||11:30 - 12:30 ADT||Please see below for registration and link info|
Register for this workshop
To register for this workshop online, follow these steps:
- Log in to my.dal.ca
- Click on "Find a Service" at the top of the page
- In the search bar, type in Study Skills and click on the link when it appears
- Click the "Register for a Study Skills workshop" link
- Login to the booking system then click “Make Appointment” to select your workshop
- AT THE TIME OF THE WORKSHOP, CLICK HERE TO ACCESS WORKSHOP LINK
Even if you can’t/didn’t register for a workshop in advance, then SHOW UP anyway and sign the attendance sheet. Also if you have trouble registering, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to register you.