News» Go to news main
Dalhousie responds to "Justice for Colten: Open Letter..."
Read Dalhousie's message responding to Justice for Colten: Open Letter to University Presidents from Indigenous Faculty Members and Allies
- 3 Minute Thesis: A Competition of Brains and Brevity
- Dalhousie responds to "Justice for Colten: Open Letter..."
- Mechanical Engineering student Nayani Jensen wins Rhodes Scholarship
- Launch of World's Challenge Challenge 2017/18
- Presentation to Senators on ERBA‑September 7, 2016
- Killam Chair appointments
- New University Research Professors appointed
- Dalhousie hires first full‑time Aboriginal Student Advisor and launches Aboriginal Student Centre