News» Go to news main
Mechanical Engineering student Nayani Jensen wins Rhodes Scholarship
Nayani Jensen, a Mechanical Engineering co-op student from Halifax who’s also an author, a playwright, a musician, an environmental researcher and a community volunteer, is now Dal's 91st Rhodes Scholar.
Read full Dal News story.
- Statement from the Provost
- Appointment of Dr. Teresa C. Balser as Provost and Vice‑President Academic
- 3 Minute Thesis: A Competition of Brains and Brevity
- Dalhousie responds to "Justice for Colten: Open Letter..."
- Mechanical Engineering student Nayani Jensen wins Rhodes Scholarship
- Launch of World's Challenge Challenge 2017/18
- Presentation to Senators on ERBA‑September 7, 2016
- Killam Chair appointments