News» Go to news main
Mechanical Engineering student Nayani Jensen wins Rhodes Scholarship
Nayani Jensen, a Mechanical Engineering co-op student from Halifax who’s also an author, a playwright, a musician, an environmental researcher and a community volunteer, is now Dal's 91st Rhodes Scholar.
Read full Dal News story.
- Mechanical Engineering student Nayani Jensen wins Rhodes Scholarship
- Launch of World's Challenge Challenge 2017/18
- Presentation to Senators on ERBA‑September 7, 2016
- Killam Chair appointments
- New University Research Professors appointed
- Dalhousie hires first full‑time Aboriginal Student Advisor and launches Aboriginal Student Centre
- Dalhousie in the News: "The Hindu" ‑ March 28, 2016
- Weekly Logs