I am challenging myself to log in each week on my priorities and activities, ups and downs from my perspective for this term and I’ll see where it goes from there.
- 3 Minute Thesis: A Competition of Brains and Brevity
- Dalhousie responds to "Justice for Colten: Open Letter..."
- Mechanical Engineering student Nayani Jensen wins Rhodes Scholarship
- Launch of World's Challenge Challenge 2017/18
- Presentation to Senators on ERBA‑September 7, 2016
- Killam Chair appointments
- New University Research Professors appointed
- Dalhousie hires first full‑time Aboriginal Student Advisor and launches Aboriginal Student Centre