Awards and Grants
Teaching and Learning Grants
Call for Applications
University‑Wide Teaching Awards
Annual deadline to nominate is January 31.
Dalhousie University has an exceptional and complementary array of faculty and instructors, all who have help to build Dalhousie’s reputation for educational excellence across Canada and around the world. Dalhousie honours instructors and graduate students on an annual basis with a number of teaching excellence and innovation awards for their contribution to maintaining and supporting Dalhousie's reputation as being a leader in higher education.
- Academic Innovation Award
- Award for Excellence in Education for Diversity
- Award for Excellence in Graduate Supervision
- Contract and Limited-term Faculty Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Dalhousie Alumni Association Faculty Award of Excellence for Teaching
- Early Career Faculty Award of Excellence for Teaching
- Educational Leadership Award for Collaborative Teaching
- President’s Graduate/Undergraduate Student Teaching Award
- Sessional and Part-time Instructor Award for Excellence in Teaching