The eLearning team with CLT offers eLearning advice and support to the Dalhousie community. With two experienced instructional designers, the eLearning team is available to offer guidance with both online and blended/hybrid course initiatives. The CLT eLearning team can:
- provide general consultations about online and blended/hybrid course design and development
- demonstrate how to integrate Dalhousie's institutional educational technology into classes
- give advice on the effective and pedagogical use of educational technology
- offer workshops that demonstrate and practice effective uses of eLearning in online course spaces
- support and guide faculty and staff with the creation of online course content and interactive learning strategies
- work with the Instructional Technology Team unit to troubleshoot issues with online course spaces
Contact the elearning team
Consultation on pedagogy and course design for the online environment
|Chad O'Brien, MEd
|Les T. Johnson, Ph.D.
Educational Developer (eLearning)
Tel: (902) 494-6828
For technical support, training, and consultations on how to use any of the eLearning tools available at Dalhousie, contact the Academic Technology Services team at email@example.com or call 902-494-3456.