Events and Deadlines
January 22, 2021
January 29, 2021
January 31, 2021
February 4, 2021
February 8, 2021
February 9, 2021
February 15, 2021
Teaching and Learning Grants
Grants up to $3,000 may be awarded to each project. Each project team must be led by a full-time faculty member to ensure the long-term sustainability of the project.
Closes April 30, 2021.
eLearning Course Design Consultations
The eLearning Team is here to support you in your online course design and development, and can advise you on effective, pedagogical uses of Dalhousie-supported instructional tools and technologies.
If you would like to schedule a consultation with an Educational Developer from the eLearning team, please email email@example.com. You can also review any of the related eLearning online supports:
- Online Teaching website
- Going Online Together: Dalhousie Teaching Community Brightspace Site (email firstname.lastname@example.org for access; open to Dalhousie faculty and staff)
- FOCUS on University Teaching and Learning
- Virtual live ATS drop-in room
- Online Quality Guidelines
- Teaching and Learning in Higher Education Resources Guide
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Resource Guide