PO Box 15000, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada B3H 4R2
- Marine geology
- Earth science
- AB (Dartmouth)
- M.Sc. (Washington)
- Ph.D. (Washington)
- Hill, P. S., T. G. Milligan, and W. R. Geyer. 2000. Controls on effective settling velocity in the Eel River flood plume. Continental Shelf Research, 20: 2095-2111.
- Geyer, W.R, P. S. Hill, and G.C. Kineke. 2004. The transport and dispersal of sediment by buoyant coastal flows. Continental Shelf Research, 24(7/8): 927-949.
- Hill, P. S et al., 2007. Sediment delivery to the seabed on continental margins. Continental Margin Sedimentation: Transport to Sequence, Special Publication Number 37 of the International Association of Sedimentologists, edited by C. A. Nittrouer, J. A. Austin, M. E. Field, J. H. Kravitz, J. P. M. Syvitiski and P. L. Wiberg, Blackwell/IAS. pp. 49-99.
- Hill, P. S., E. Boss, J. P. Newgard, B. A. Law, and T. G. Milligan, 2011. Observations of the sensitivity of beam attenuation to particle size in a coastal bottom boundary layer, J. Geophys. Res., 116, C02023, doi:10.1029/2010JC006539
- Khelifa, A., and P. S. Hill, 2006a. Models for effective density and settling velocity of flocs. Journal of Hydraulic Research, 44: 390-401.
AWARDS AND HONOURS
- 2012/13 Award for Excellence in Teaching, Faculty of Science, Dalhousie University