Daniel E. Kelley
PO Box 15000, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada B3H 4R2
- Physical oceanography
- BSc - Mount Allison University
- PhD - Dalhousie University
- D Bourgault, M Morsilli, C Richards, U Neumeier, DE Kelley, 2013. Sediment resuspension and nepheloid layers induced by long internal solitary waves shoaling orthogonally on uniform slopes. Continental Shelf Research, 72, 21-33.
- C Richards, D Bourgault, PS Galbraith, A Hay, DE Kelley, 2013. Measurements of shoaling internal waves and turbulence in an estuary Journal of Geophysical Research, 118 (1), 273-286.
- D Bourgault, DE Kelley, PS Galbraith, 2009. Turbulence and boluses on an internal beach. Journal of Marine Research, 66 (5), 563-588.
- D Bourgault, DE Kelley, 2007. On the reflectance of uniform slopes for normally incident interfacial solitary waves. Journal of Physical Oceanography, 37 (5), 1156-1162.
- DE Kelley, HJS Fernando, AE Gargett, J Tanny, E Özsoy, 2003. The diffusive regime of double-diffusive convection. Progress in Oceanography, 56 (3), 461-481.
AWARDS AND HONOURS
- Rosemary Gill award for outstanding service to students
- NSERC University Research Fellowship (Dalhousie University)
- NSERC Postdoctoral Fellowship (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution)
- Outstanding PhD Thesis (Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society)
- NSERC-PhD Scholar (Dalhousie University)
- Killam Scholar (Dalhousie University)