- Completion of an undergraduate degree in any discipline
- The equivalent of a Canadian GPA of 2.7 (around a B-) as calculated in your undergraduate degree OR most recent degree.
- Meet the English language requirement of IELTS 6.5, with no band below 6.0
- Receive two (2) positive academic or professional references
- Demonstrate three years of full-time work experience (strongly recommended)
Do you meet all the admission requirements but need to upgrade your English? We offer in-person or fully remote courses to help you achieve your goals. See Dalhousie’s department of English Language Studies to explore your options. Before applying, please read though our Frequently Asked Questions to make sure you understand all application requirements.
There are three program start dates per year: in September, January, and April. Apply at any time; applications are competitive and evaluated on a rolling basis, so applying early is encouraged.
- Unofficial university transcripts from your undergraduate degree translated into English. Successful applicants will be required to submit official transcripts.
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Personal statement
- Digital copy of your passport photo page
- Application fee of $200
The total cost for the Diploma is $26,600. This includes:
- All course fees
- Student service fees, including health insurance
- Access to a 1-on-1 Career Counsellor
- Canadian cultural training
- Support selecting housing
|Diploma application fee (non-refundable)||$200|
|Student service fees||$2,717|
*Fees outlined in this section are an estimate for the full 16-month program. Total program fees may vary depending on specialization selected, delivery format, student service fees, textbooks and taxes. Tuition and fees are subject to review and expected to increase annually. Note: The program cost does not include the processing of the relevant visa or living expenses.
For more information on the program fees, please visit the Post-Graduate Diploma in Professional and Leadership Studies page.