Who We Are
At the Faculty of Open Learning & Career Development, we offer more than 500 courses that can be taken individually or as part of a certificate. We are focused on offering courses that support you in that next step in your career or academic journey. If you’re preparing for entry into a degree program or applying for a new job, we have courses to get you ready.
Our Guiding Light
At the Faculty of Open Learning & Career Development, every day is guided by our commitment to facilitate transformative learner-focused journeys for an evolving world.
Woven throughout our work across the Faculty are our four key values:
- Pursuing being better through constant learning
- Working collaboratively to anticipate and respond to community needs
- Committing to action and holding ourselves accountable
- Demonstrating accessibility and inclusion in everything we do
Our Areas of Focus
Supported by our values and our guiding light, the Faculty will be sharply focused on three main areas of growth and refinement.
- Providing a superior learning experience
- Thriving financially
- Continuously improving our internal and external user experiences
Read more about our work from the past year and our ambitions for the year ahead in our 2020/21 Annual Report (2MB).