Schedule an Accommodated Quiz, Test, Exam
If you require accommodation for a quiz, test or exam, you will need to submit a service request. Whether you require accommodations for any or all of your quizzes, tests, exams, please book each separately.
Complete the online request form no later than 7 days from the date of your quiz/test/exam scheduled during the term and 3 business days (excludes holidays and weekends) for all spring and summer courses.
NOTE: The online request form must be completed 3 weeks in advance of the December and April exam period.
Dates for in-term quizzes, tests and exams can be found in your syllabus. December and April exams dates are set by the Registrar's Office.
- The deadline to book quizzes/tests/exams during the fall and winter academic term is 7 days (7 days include both weekdays and weekends)
- The deadline to book quizzes/tests/exams during the spring and summer academic term is 3 business days (does not count holidays and weekends)
- The deadline to book final exams in December and April is three weeks before the beginning of exams
- If you do not meet these deadlines, we will be unable to schedule you.
- If your form is late you may be required to take your quiz/test/exam with your class.
Review the expectations about Exam Bookings.