The December 2018 exam schedule has now been posted:
Rules governing exams are listed in the Academic Calendar.
- Personal coaching and workshops are available to help students with study skills.
- A student ID card is required to write an exam.
- Bring any necessary writing utensils (ie. pencils, pens, eraser, sharpener) to your exam.
- Check the online exam schedule 24 hours before your exam to confirm your location.
- The examination room is open 30 minutes before the scheduled start time of an exam.
- Articles such as books, papers, etc. are not permitted in the examination room unless provision has been made by the examiner for reference books and materials to be allowed.
- All electronic computing, data storage and communication devices must be turned off, placed and sealed in the provided opaque storage bag on the exam writing surface. Calculators may be used at the discretion of the instructor.
- Personal items (ie. backpacks, laptops, etc) are not permitted in the examination room as we do not have a secure area for these items.
- Contact the dean's/director's office of your faculty/school/college for assistance if you are scheduled for more than two exams on the same day.