- Political Economy
- History of Capitalism
- Canadian History
- World History
- BA Hons. (University of Alberta)
- MA (Queen's University)\
- PhD (Queen's University)
- The Workers’ War: Economic Democracy and Canada’s Industrial Homefront, 1939-1945. Toronto: University of Toronto Press.
- “The Edmonton General Strike,” in James Naylor, Rhonda Hinther, and Jim Mochoruk eds., For a Better World: The Winnipeg General Strike and the Workers’ Revolt (Winnipeg: University of Manitoba Press, 2022), 115-139.
- “No Model Minority: Tear Gas, Bayonets, Strikes, Resistance, Riot, and Struggle in Japanese Internment Camps,” in Rhonda Hinther and Jim Mochoruk, eds., Civilian Internment in Canada: Histories and Legacies (Winnipeg: University of Manitoba Press, 2020), 180-208.
- “Anti-Foreign Strikes and the Patriotic Shield: Direct Action, Canadian Workers, and the Struggle Against the Employment of ‘Enemy Aliens’ in WWII,” in Steven Marti and William Pratt, eds., Fighting with the Empire: Canada, Britain, and Global Conflict, 1867-1947 (Vancouver: University of British Columbia Press, 2019), 142-165.
- “‘They Shall Not Die!’ Anarchists, Syndicalists, Communists, and the Sacco and Vanzetti Solidarity Campaign in Canada,” Labour/Le Travail 75 (Spring 2015): 43–73.
- HIST/CANA 2210: Many Canadas, 1930s to the Present
- HIST 3226: Law & Justice in Canadian Society, to 1890
- HIST 4223: Canadian Capitalism
- HIST 3227: Criminal Law, Crime Punishment in Canadian Society, 1890 to Present
- HIST 3293: Wealth and Power in North America
- HIST 4222: Migration, Rights, & Law in Canadian History
Office Hours Fall 2023
- Monday 1:00-2:00
- By appointment