PO Box 15000, Halifax, NS B3H 4R2
- North American social and cultural history
- Marxism, anarchism and working-class movements
- Gender and sexuality
- BA (Queen’s)
- MA (Simon Fraser)
- PhD (Queen’s)
- "Vancouver Through the Eyes of a Hobo: Experience, Identity and Value in the Writing of Canada's Depression-Era Tramps," Labour/Le Travail, 59 (Spring 2007), 43-68. Available on-line: http://www.historycooperative.org/journals/llt/59/mccallum.html
- “The Great Depression’s First History? The Vancouver Archives of Major J.S. Matthews and the Writing of Hobo History,” Canadian Historical Review 87:1 (March 2006), 79-107.
- “The Reverend and the Tramp, Vancouver, 1931: Andrew Roddan’s God in the Jungles,” BC Studies 147 (Autumn 2005), 51-88.
- “The Tramp is Back,” Labour/Le Travail 56 (Fall 2005), 237-250. Available on-line: http://www.historycooperative.org/journals/llt/56/mccallum.html
- “Introduction,” in Andrew Roddan, Vancouver’s Hoboes (Vancouver: Subway Books, 2004), i-xii.
- HIST 1510W - The History of the Future: how visions of the future have shaped history around the world (6-CREDIT HOUR COURSE TAKEN IN WINTER TERM ONLY. SATISFIES WRITING REQUIREMENT.)
- HIST 3220F - Youth Culture in Canada, 1950s-70s
- HIST3369F - America in 1960s
- HIST 4222F - Topics/Cndn Soc Hist/19th/20th
Office Hours Fall 2021:
- In my office: Wednesdays and Thursdays, 1:00-2:00pm
- Online, via Collaborate Ultra: Tuesdays, 9:00-11:00am