Lawrence D. Stokes Seminar Series
This gathering of faculty, graduate students, and senior undergraduates is an opportunity to highlight current research by Dalhousie historians and visiting scholars from across Europe and North America. The seminar is held regularly on Friday afternoons, between 3:30 and 5:00 p.m., and drafts of articles and book chapters are pre-circulated by email among the seminar attendees. If you would like to be included on the email list, please contact email@example.com.
January 2022 - the seminar will be held on line via Teams, and continue to be available via Teams during the winter term.
For more information, check out the Winter 2022 schedule.
Resources for Current Students
We have lots of resources available to support our undergraduate and graduate students, including:
- a comprehensive style guide
- graduate student handbook
- information on how to join the Undergraduate History Society.
For information about our current course offerings, please consult dal.ca/timetable or the Undergraduate Calendar.
- Department of History [pdf - 549KB]
- Minor in Indigenous Studies [pdf - 143KB]
- Minor in Black and African Diaspora Studies [pdf - 254KB]
- Certificate in Indigenous Studies [pdf - 654KB]
- Certificate in Art History and Visual Culture [pdf - 258KB]
- Minor in Middle East and South Asian Studies [link]
- Certificate in Heritage Studies [pdf-524KB]