News» Go to news main
Professors Adelina Iftene and Sheila Wildeman ft in "Reimagine NS profile: Support and protect"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "RCMP reviews hiring of 2 staffers helping prepare for mass shooting inquiry"
- Professor and Director of Health Law Institute Matthew Herder ft in "Canada releases redacted versions of COVID‑19 vaccine contracts – –"
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "Police, feds not chasing alleged sexual predators who fled country"
- Professor Robert Currie wrote "ROBERT J. CURRIE: Canada letting foreign fugitives get away with rape"
- Professor Jodi Lazare ft in "Commons Committee to consider Health of Animals bill"
- Professor and Director of Health Law Institute Matthew Herder ft in "27 Experts Launch Citizen Petition Demanding FDA ‘Slow Down and Get the Science Right’ Before Approving COVID Vaccines"
- Professor and Chancellor's Chair in Aboriginal Law and Policy Naiomi Metallic ft in "How an overhaul of the child welfare system could keep more Mi'kmaw youth close to home"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "The controversy surrounding the release of 911 recordings"