6135 University Avenue
PO Box 15000
Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3H 4R2
- PhD in Philosophy (2011) - University of Colorado at Boulder
- Dissertation: Empiricism, Natural Regularity, and Necessity
- BA in Philosophy and Economics (2006) - Pacific Lutheran University
- "The Nomological Argument for the Existence of God” (with Thomas Metcalf). Noûs, forthcoming
- "Non-Humean Theories of Natural Necessity.” Philosophy Compass, 2020.
- "Individuation and Explanation: A Problem for Dispositionalism”. Philosophical Studies, 2020.
- “Platonic Laws of Nature.” Canadian Journal of Philosophy, 2020.
- “Natural Properties, Necessary Connections, and the Problem of Induction.” Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 2018
- “Two Types of Quidditism.” Australasian Journal of Philosophy 2016.
- “Can Primitive Laws Explain?” Philosophers’ Imprint 2013.