- There is a black-and-white photocopier (up to 11" x 17") in the Resource Centre (Room HB-8, main floor)
- Copies are 10 cents each. You must have money on your DalCard.
- Put money on your DalCard at Student Service Centre (B Building), Sexton Library circulation, or DalCard Online.
- Blank transparent sheets are available in the Resource Centre for $1.00 each. Do not feed other films or non-paper materials into the copier, as they may melt on the rollers inside.
- Report problems with the Resource Centre copier to Ken Rice.
Black and white photocopies up to 8.5" x 14" can be made at Dalhousie libraries and paid with your DalCard.