Digital Photography and Studio
- Photo Studio: Room HA-33 (ground floor, Medjuck Building)
(for access, see Ken Kam)
- Ken Kam (Digital Imaging), Room HA15 (ground floor, Medjuck Building)
Facilities and Equipment
- Ken Kam can provide advice on lighting, composition, camera techniques for model and site photography, digital imaging, and printing/plotting.
Equipment For Use in the Photo Studio Only
- Sony Alpha 6400 digital camera
- studio lights
Equipment Available for Borrowing
- two Nikon D90 SLR cameras (12 megapixel)
- Canon M200 camera
- Canon Vixia HF R800 video camera
- camera tripods
- two DJI OM4 smartphone camera gimbals
- To be eligible to borrow equipment, students must have a valid DalCard and must sign the Faculty's borrowing agreement and submit it to the School of Architecture office. To borrow equipment, see Ken Kam.
- The loan period is 1 day for all equipment.
- A fine will be charged if an item is not returned on time.
Any items that are left in the photo studio (models, drawings, etc.) are assumed to be abandoned and will be discarded.