Withdrawing from Residence

What do I do if I want to leave residence?

If you have a problem with your living environment, please contact the Residence Office, and we will try to resolve the situation as soon as possible.

Before you withdraw from residence, you need to contact the Residence Office for your campus by email to do the withdrawal paperwork.

You are responsible for the full fee (including meal plan). Speak to the Residence Office for more details.

You are not responsible for the full fee if you provide documentation to the Residence Office and:

  • You are withdrawing from Dalhousie University (but not due to conduct violations)
  • You are participating in a Dalhousie program like an exchange or co-op outside of the Halifax Regional Municipality for Halifax campuses or Colchester County for the Truro campus