News» Go to news main
Professor Emeritus Rollie Thompson ft in "Anderson at Supreme Court of Canada: Miglin‑ing property agreements?"
Professor Emeritus Rollie Thompson ft in "Anderson at Supreme Court of Canada: Miglin-ing property agreements?" | The Lawyer's Daily
- Schulich Law Alum is Talking About the Elephant in the (Locker) Room
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Legal columnist looks at the new Online Harms Act"
- DLAS Community Legal Worker Mark Culligan ft in "Renters say fixed‑term leases erode stock of affordable apartments amid housing crisis"
- Professor Emeritus Jocelyn Downie ft in "The case for adding an exemption order to the government’s MAID legislation"
- Professor Emeritus Jocelyn Downie ft in "The Senate should say no to yet another delay in expanding MAID"
- Helping Academic Life Run Smoothly at Schulich Law
- Introducing the Emerging Leader Impact Award
- Assistant Professor Suzie Dunn ft in "Canada Law Has Loopholes on Sexualized AI Deepfakes"