News» Go to news main
Professor Robert Currie ft in "Will Camilla be called Queen when Charles becomes King? New honour for Duchess of Cornwall sparks curiosity"
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Forum to focus on issues related to medical assistance in dying"
- Professor Olabisi Akinkugbe ft in "On MLK Day, a dialogue about racial disparity in the justice system shows problems persist"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Blame Facebook? Black doctor’s lawsuit over New Brunswick ordeal takes aim at social media giant"
- Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "N.B.’s ongoing battle with Wolastoqey Nation is not reconciliation in action"
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "False claim about Covid‑19 vaccine genocide convictions spreads online"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "What a B.C. court ruling could mean for Halifax park evictions"
- CIHR names Dalhousie scholar Applied Public Health Chair
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Glace Bay homeowner recalls encounter with man ticketed twice for failing to self‑isolate"