News» Go to news main
Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "Underfunded and under‑resourced, Indigenous police services struggle with MMIWG cases"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Is there space on campus for viewpoints that students find offensive"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Daughter of wrongfully convicted man had police job dropped as she helped father"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Halifax police chief says he will formally apologize to the province's black community next Friday for street checks"
- Strengthening Canada's Criminal Code
- Shawn Harmon ft in "Hockey Nova Scotia reviewing former referee fee structure that paid less for girls’ games"
- Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "Trudeau government has no plan in place to implement new child welfare act: lawyers"
- Rethinking foundational concepts in health care
- Professor Richard Devlin ft. in "Self‑regulation: the end of an era? Lawyer discipline and the role of law societies"