News» Go to news main
Associate Prof Sarah Bradley appointed to Vice‑Chair of the Canadian Securities Administrators
CSA members appointed Sarah Bradley, Chair of the Nova Scotia Securities Commission, to a two-year term as Vice-Chair of the CSA. "We will continue to apply the CSA's strategic principles and pursue our efforts toward the implementation of a more harmonized and streamlined securities regime in Canada," noted Ms. Bradley.
The CSA, the council of securities regulators of Canada's provinces and territories, coordinate and harmonize regulation for the Canadian capital markets. Their mandate is to protect investors from unfair or fraudulent practices through regulation of the securities industry. Part of this protection is educating investors about the risk, responsibilities and rewards of investing.
SOURCE: Canadian Securities Administrators
- Ryan Bernard (JD '18) wins national student paper competition
- Professor Rollie Thompson receives Excellence in Family Justice Award
- Get to Know…Schulich Fellow Pierre‑André Thériault
- Schulich Law Professors Olabisi Akinkugbe and Colin Jackson present research at Purdy Crawford Emerging Business Law Scholars Workshop
- The Schulich School of Law ranks among world's best law schools again in annual global university rankings
- KUDOS! 2018 Smith Shield Moot results
- KUDOS! Professor Jennifer Llewellyn wins SSHRC 2018 Impact Award for restorative justice work
- Legal experts shared knowledge at sold‑out Canadian Prison Law Conference hosted by Schulich Law