How to Apply
Are you a Current Dal student?
- Register for the disability management courses as electives at www.dalonline.dal.ca
- Simply register for the courses as you would any elective course – no additional application or permission is required
- Should you complete your degree program before taking all four courses required for the Certificate, you may apply to return to Dalhousie as a Special Student Undergraduate to complete the remaining courses of the Certificate program
Are you a student at another University?
- Enroll in the disability management courses on Letter of Permission through the Registrar’s Office
Not currently a student?
- Apply to take the Certificate in Disability Management as a Special Student Undergraduate through the Dalhousie Registrar’s Office
- Simply complete the Undergraduate application process and select Special Student when prompted.
- If you have any questions about the admissions criteria, the application process, or the status of your application, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (902) 494-2450, email@example.com