Research & Post Doc Studies
Reach for your goals
With our nationally and internationally recognized faculty, the School of Occupational Therapy is a great place to study and work. We encourage anyone interested in pursuing higher degrees or post-doctoral opportunities to contact us to discuss how we might be able to support your aspirations.
The four major themes of research being conducted within the school are listed below. Review each research theme and contact the respective faculty members to learn more about the one that interests you.
- Aging and Continuing Care
- Chronic Condition Management
- Diversity, Inclusion, Health Disparity, Inequalities
- Measuring and Documenting Everyday Outcomes
We’ll review your background and interests to find the best option for you. Some of the following might be of interest:
- The MSc(OT – Post-Professional) Program, offered in the School of Occupational Therapy
- The Interdisciplinary PhD Program, offered through the Faculty of Graduate Studies
- The new PhD in Health Research program that’s currently under development
Prospective students may be eligible for funding through:
- Nova Scotia Health Research Foundation (NSHRF)
- Dalhousie (including Killam scholarships and support through the Faculty of Graduate Studies)
Get in touch
For more information, please contact individual faculty members, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 902-494-8804.