Applying for Undergraduate Studies
Your next steps
Complete your application online or mail a paper application to the Registrar’s Office. Whichever option you choose, be sure to send in all supporting documents and supplemental forms.
All written communication pertaining to your application and admission to Dalhousie, including official acceptance letters, will be delivered through e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure that the @dal.ca domain is set up as a safe sender in your email so that these important communications are delivered to you and are not diverted to Spam or Junk folders.
Checklist: Before you apply
- Check the undergraduate application deadlines. Your application and all supporting documents / supplemental forms should be received by this date.
- Check the admission requirements for your chosen program.
- Check the additional documents (e.g. official transcripts, letters, etc.) that you’ll need to provide to the Registrar’s Office in order to complete your application.
- Check whether you need to send in any supplemental forms and documents.
Paper application form
All transcripts should be sent to the Dalhousie either directly from the issuing institution, or you can send them to us if they are in the original sealed envelope.
- Dalhousie's undergraduate application fee is $70.
- If you are applying online, the application fee will be requested.
How to pay
You can pay your application fee online, by phone, fax, mail or at the Registrar's Office. We accept:
- Visa, Mastercard or American Express
- Cheque (payable to Dalhousie University) On the back of the cheque print the applicant's full name.
- Money Order (payable to Dalhousie University)
- Bank Draft (payable to Dalhousie University)
- Cash (at the Registrar's Office. Please do not send cash in the mail)