News» Go to news main
Professor Emeritus Jocelyn Downie ft in "Assisted suicide primarily ‘privileged white people,’ as Canada leads global organ market"
- DLAS Community Legal Worker Mark Culligan ft in "Renters say fixed‑term leases erode stock of affordable apartments amid housing crisis"
- Professor Emeritus Jocelyn Downie ft in "The case for adding an exemption order to the government’s MAID legislation"
- Professor Emeritus Jocelyn Downie ft in "The Senate should say no to yet another delay in expanding MAID"
- Helping Academic Life Run Smoothly at Schulich Law
- Introducing the Emerging Leader Impact Award
- Assistant Professor Suzie Dunn ft in "Canada Law Has Loopholes on Sexualized AI Deepfakes"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Crown asks New Brunswick judge to stay charges against Indigenous lobster fisherman"
- Associate Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "How might Bill C‑92 influence future fights for Indigenous sovereignty?"