News» Go to news main
Professor Richard Devlin ft in "Judge who ruled for N.B. landlord in rent‑reduction case owns apartment building"
- Introducing the Emerging Leader Impact Award
- Assistant Professor Suzie Dunn ft in "Canada Law Has Loopholes on Sexualized AI Deepfakes"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Crown asks New Brunswick judge to stay charges against Indigenous lobster fisherman"
- Associate Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "How might Bill C‑92 influence future fights for Indigenous sovereignty?"
- Assistant Professor Suzie Dunn ft in "Winnipeg School Incident Sheds Light on Gaps in Canadian Law"
- Associate Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "Federal housing advocate says Indigenous people grossly overrepresented in Canada’s homeless population"
- Assistant Professor Suzie Dunn ft in "No criminal charges laid after AI‑generated fake nudes of girls from Winnipeg school posted online"
- Schulich Law Photo Shoot