News» Go to news main
Professor Robert Currie ft in "Supporters of Ottawa professor Hassan Diab urge Canada to reject France's latest extradition request"
- Schulich Law Student Wins Canadian Bar Association Essay Contest
- Marine & Environmental Law Institute Appointments
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Court decision gives union members more options in harassment disputes, legal expert says"
- Dean Sarah Harding ft in "Law schools disclose common concerns, diverse takes on regulating GenAI use by students, faculty"
- Professor Joanna Erdman ft in "Dear Supreme Court of Brazil, Use Your Power to Protect Women"
- Associate Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "More than 50 Mi’kmaw fishers charged with fishery offences in Nova Scotia courts"
- Don Oliver Receives 2023 Weldon Award for Unselfish Public Service
- Associate Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "Aboriginal and Indigenous Law is complicated. A new website hopes to change that"