News» Go to news main
Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "USA abortion decision and Canadian implications"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Portapique killings: Will Ottawa keep thousands of Mass Casualty Commission inquiry records intact?"
- Canadian Partnership for International Justice wins SSHRC 2022 Partnership Award
- Professor Sheila Wildeman ft in "Mainstreet NS with Jeff Douglas"
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "Hassan Diab supporters urge government to deny extradition"
- Dalhousie Legal Aid Service ft in "Nova Scotia studying creation of enforcement unit for tenant‑landlord disputes"
- Professor Sara Seck ft in "Facing up to climate loss and damage"
- Professor Aldo Chircop ft in "Clear Seas: How rules and regulations impact marine trade in Canada"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Rejecting unproven claims prevents 'mob' takeover of convoy inquiry: Murray Sinclair"