News» Go to news main
Professor Michael Deturbide ft in "Facebook’s new ad policy blocks Halifax bookstore event"
- Professor Joanna Erdman ft in "Dear Supreme Court of Brazil, Use Your Power to Protect Women"
- Associate Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "More than 50 Mi’kmaw fishers charged with fishery offences in Nova Scotia courts"
- Don Oliver Receives 2023 Weldon Award for Unselfish Public Service
- Associate Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "Aboriginal and Indigenous Law is complicated. A new website hopes to change that"
- Aboriginal and Indigenous Law Website Launches at Schulich Law
- Associate Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "The human rights of Indigenous Peoples must be respected and upheld by all sectors and at all levels of Canadian society"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Desmond Inquiry reopens under shadow of N.S. government interference"
- Professor Matthew Herder ft in "Analysis finds SA was bullied into one‑sided, imperial and immoral Covid‑19 vaccine contracts"