News» Go to news main
Examining challenges faced by aging prisoners
In her recent book, Punished for Aging: Vulnerability, Rights, and Access to Justice in Canadian Penitentiaries, Schulich Law Professor Adelina Iftene looks at the issues facing our aging prison population.
We've put together a short video to introduce some of the concepts explored in the book:
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Assisted dying bill gets mixed reviews"
- Professor Elaine Craig ft in "Nygard disputes sex‑crime allegations after lawsuit accusers quoted in New York Times story"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "'Mixed verdict' in Weinstein case may disappoint some #MeToo supporters: scholar"
- Mark Sakamoto (LLB '03): Forging a career in law, business, tech and culture
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in " Indigenous Blockades and rule of law issues"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Blockades in support of the Wet'suwet'en First Nation"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "What are the parallels between the BC Protests and the Alton Gas project in Nova Scotia?"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Wayne MacKay on the legal considerations of the blockade crisis"