News» Go to news main
Examining challenges faced by aging prisoners
In her recent book, Punished for Aging: Vulnerability, Rights, and Access to Justice in Canadian Penitentiaries, Schulich Law Professor Adelina Iftene looks at the issues facing our aging prison population.
We've put together a short video to introduce some of the concepts explored in the book:
- Professor Matthew Herder ft in "Canada's Ebola vaccine almost didn't happen, new study reveals"
- Professor Matthew Herder ft in "Paper raises new questions about the federal government's decision to sell licensing rights to Ebola vaccine"
- Professor Matthew Herder ft in "Herder, Graham and Gold: Canada must rethink how it gets life‑saving drugs and vaccines to market"
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Fear of losing access to medical assistance in dying put 'panic' in woman with terminal cancer, says son"
- Professor Matthew Herder ft in "First Opinion: The public science behind the ‘Merck’ Ebola vaccine"
- Professor Aldo Chircop ft in "More legal work needed to protect new Arctic waterways: experts"
- Advocating for equal status and rights
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Legal response to downed flight PS752"