News» Go to news main
Examining challenges faced by aging prisoners
In her recent book, Punished for Aging: Vulnerability, Rights, and Access to Justice in Canadian Penitentiaries, Schulich Law Professor Adelina Iftene looks at the issues facing our aging prison population.
We've put together a short video to introduce some of the concepts explored in the book:
- Professor Richard Devlin ft in "Provincial court judge makes waves opposing waterfront development near her home"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "What is illegal under COVID‑19 regulations"
- Professor Archibald Kaiser ft in "Heather O’Brien was murdered in the Nova Scotia shooting. It took the RCMP seven hours to tell her family"
- Professor Elaine Craig ft in "Nova Scotia can – and must – call an inquiry into the Portapique massacre"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "What police can and can't investigate without evidence"
- Meet Ellen Williams, Class of 2020
- Meet Armand Paul, Class of 2020
- Professor Archibald Kaiser ft in "McNeil's stance N.S. would 'support' feds in shooting probe puzzles experts"