News» Go to news main
Professor Sara Seck ft in "Gender Guidance: From Paper to Practice ‑ Forum on Business and Human Rights 2019"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Campbellton Region of New Brunswick Reverted to Orange Level"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "What happens when a doctor breaks quarantine? N.B. health worker’s ‘bad decision’ raises questions about consequences"
- Student research at the crossroads of health law and policy
- Professor Richard Devlin ft in "Calls for an inquiry into Nova Scotia mass shooting"
- Professor Richard Devlin ft in "Provincial court judge makes waves opposing waterfront development near her home"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "What is illegal under COVID‑19 regulations"
- Professor Archibald Kaiser ft in "Heather O’Brien was murdered in the Nova Scotia shooting. It took the RCMP seven hours to tell her family"
- Professor Elaine Craig ft in "Nova Scotia can – and must – call an inquiry into the Portapique massacre"