News» Go to news main
Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "Trudeau government has no plan in place to implement new child welfare act: lawyers"
- Get to know Jacqui Walsh, Director of the Stewart McKelvey Technology & Innovation Law Clinic
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Medical assistance in dying for Canadians with mental disorders"
- Professor Meinhard Doelle ft in "Thursday Thinkpiece: Loss & Damage From Climate Change–A Maturing Concept in Climate Law?"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Legal questions around Walmart incident"
- Professor Michael Deturbide ft in "Facebook’s new ad policy blocks Halifax bookstore event"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Halifax police, Walmart owe N.S. black community apology for woman's violent arrest, prof says"
- Professor Matthew Herder ft in "Study reveals that Canada’s Ebola vaccine almost didn't happen"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Schulich School of Law professor weighs in on Walmart encounter"