News» Go to news main
Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Quebec court hands down ‘robust rejection’ of assisted dying criteria. Here’s what to know"
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "If climate strikes fail, what’s next? Forecasting climate terrorism"
- Leading the Way: Schulich Law launches new course exploring legalization of cannabis in Canada
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "NS Justice Minister Bans Street Checks"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft on the Sheldon MacLeod Show
- Get to know Schulich Fellow Angela Lee
- Professor Matthew Herder ft in "Canada's Decision To Make Public More Clinical Trial Data Puts Pressure On FDA"
- Professor Matthew Herder ft in "Canada Opens the Door to Public Scrutiny of Clinical Drug Trials"
- Improving the welfare of Indigenous children in Canada