News» Go to news main
Professors Sara Seck and Meinhard Doelle ft. in "Climate change, poverty and human rights ‑ An emergency without precedent"
Professors Sara Seck and Meinhard Doelle ft. in "Climate change, poverty and human rights ‑ An emergency without precedent" The Conversation Canada
- Professor Richard Devlin ft. in "Self‑regulation: the end of an era? Lawyer discipline and the role of law societies"
- New student prize weds the Weldon Tradition and international law
- Professor Jennifer Llewellyn ft in "A Restorative Approach to Sexual Violence"
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Achieving excellence: Celebrating Dal's award‑winning researchers"
- Professor Archie Kaiser ft in "Gregory Hiles' mom longs for answers about his death"
- Get to know Schulich Fellow Ashley Barnes
- Professor Sheila Wildeman ft in "Advocates demand inquest for fatal police shootings in Nova Scotia"
- Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "Underfunded and under‑resourced, Indigenous police services struggle with MMIWG cases"