News» Go to news main
Professors Meinhard Doelle and Sara Seck ft in "Loss & Damage from Climate Change: A Maturing Concept in Climate Law?"
Professors Meinhard Doelle and Sara Seck ft in "Loss & Damage from Climate Change: A Maturing Concept in Climate Law?" SSRN (January 10)
- Inaugural Crown Law Symposium draws almost 200 attendees
- Two law professors recognized with 2019 Dalhousie Legacy Awards
- Killam Postdoctoral Fellow's research tackles climate change
- Schulich School of Law ft in "Pink Larkin funds Schulich law school scholarship"
- Marine and Environmental Law Institute Professors ft. in "The Future of Ocean Governance and Capacity Development"
- Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "Amended solitary confinement bill must pass the House"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "The Sheldon MacLeod Show Power Lunch"
- Schulich Fellow Sarah Berger Richardson and Professor Jamie Baxter ft in "Canadian Food Law Emerging Scholars Workshop Recap ‑ Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, May 22‑23, 2019"