News» Go to news main
Professors Meinhard Doelle and Sara Seck ft in "Loss & Damage from Climate Change: A Maturing Concept in Climate Law?"
Professors Meinhard Doelle and Sara Seck ft in "Loss & Damage from Climate Change: A Maturing Concept in Climate Law?" SSRN (January 10)
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "Prisoner in Vancouver: Huawei CFO Awaits Her Fate in Splendor"
- Professor Robert Currie ft in " 'Pretty clear violation of international law': Saudi embassy has helped citizens flee justice before"
- Professor Colin Jackson ft in "Complexity of Income Tax Act an access to justice issue, scholar says"
- New Access to Justice and Law Reform Institute of Nova Scotia aims to 'put the public first'
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Nova scotia organ donation law still in limbo"
- Schulich Law students shine at 2019 Law Games Moot in Sherbrooke
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Publication ban violations on social media"
- Professor Sheila Wildeman ft in "Experts question whether police used de‑escalation tactics in Clattenburg killing"