News» Go to news main
Professor Rob Currie ft in "Bail hearing for Huawei executive"
- Professor Robert Currie ft in " 'Pretty clear violation of international law': Saudi embassy has helped citizens flee justice before"
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Nova scotia organ donation law still in limbo"
- Schulich Law students shine at 2019 Law Games Moot in Sherbrooke
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Publication ban violations on social media"
- Professor Sheila Wildeman ft in "Experts question whether police used de‑escalation tactics in Clattenburg killing"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "The acquittal on the Westray Law"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Social media users continually identifying youth accused in Yarmouth assault case"
- Professors Meinhard Doelle and Sara Seck ft in "Loss & Damage from Climate Change: A Maturing Concept in Climate Law?"