News» Go to news main
KUDOS! Professor Matthew Herder awarded a Canadian Institutes of Health Research grant
Congratulations to Schulich School of Law Professor Matthew Herder, Director of the Health Law Institute, who with several partners has been awarded a Canadian Institutes of Health Research grant for the project “Beyond Transparency in Pharma Research + Regulation."
The four-year grant for the multidisciplinary, multi-institution project has a total funding of $489,600 and will begin in April. Working with Health Canada and other knowledge users, the research team will draft a set of best practices for making pharmaceutical data transparent so physicians, governments, and Canadians can make informed decisions about what drugs to prescribe, pay for, and consume.
- Ryan Bernard (JD '18) wins national student paper competition
- Professor Rollie Thompson receives Excellence in Family Justice Award
- Get to Know…Schulich Fellow Pierre‑André Thériault
- Schulich Law Professors Olabisi Akinkugbe and Colin Jackson present research at Purdy Crawford Emerging Business Law Scholars Workshop
- The Schulich School of Law ranks among world's best law schools again in annual global university rankings
- KUDOS! 2018 Smith Shield Moot results
- KUDOS! Professor Jennifer Llewellyn wins SSHRC 2018 Impact Award for restorative justice work
- Legal experts shared knowledge at sold‑out Canadian Prison Law Conference hosted by Schulich Law