News» Go to news main
KUDOS! Professor Matthew Herder awarded a Canadian Institutes of Health Research grant
Congratulations to Schulich School of Law Professor Matthew Herder, Director of the Health Law Institute, who with several partners has been awarded a Canadian Institutes of Health Research grant for the project “Beyond Transparency in Pharma Research + Regulation."
The four-year grant for the multidisciplinary, multi-institution project has a total funding of $489,600 and will begin in April. Working with Health Canada and other knowledge users, the research team will draft a set of best practices for making pharmaceutical data transparent so physicians, governments, and Canadians can make informed decisions about what drugs to prescribe, pay for, and consume.
- Meet Heather Webster, Class of 2019
- Joanne Tortola joins the Schulich School of Law as director of Finance and Administration
- Happy retirement to Donna Beaver, the Schulich School of Law’s longtime director of Finance and Administration
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "How a juror was booted from a high‑profile trial for staring and his spouse's Facebook 'like' "
- Meet Samantha Addario, Class of 2019
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Advocates want African Nova Scotian Justice institute to protect rights of black community"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "How much power do schools legally have to control students?"
- Heather McNeill (LLB '94) shares some wisdom on motherhood