News» Go to news main
KUDOS! Professor Matthew Herder awarded a Canadian Institutes of Health Research grant
Congratulations to Schulich School of Law Professor Matthew Herder, Director of the Health Law Institute, who with several partners has been awarded a Canadian Institutes of Health Research grant for the project “Beyond Transparency in Pharma Research + Regulation."
The four-year grant for the multidisciplinary, multi-institution project has a total funding of $489,600 and will begin in April. Working with Health Canada and other knowledge users, the research team will draft a set of best practices for making pharmaceutical data transparent so physicians, governments, and Canadians can make informed decisions about what drugs to prescribe, pay for, and consume.
- KUDOS! Professor Jocelyn Downie appointed inaugural James S. Palmer Chair in Public Policy and Law
- KUDOS! Alumnus Mark Knox, QC (LLB '85) receives 2018 Weldon Award for Unselfish Public Service
- KUDOS! Professor Naiomi Metallic named to Canadian Lawyer's Top 25 Most Influential Lawyers list
- KUDOS! NSBS welcomes 62 new lawyers
- KUDOS! To Professor Bruce Archibald on his retirement
- In Memoriam: Charlotte Patricia Harris (LLB '57)
- Judges look to broaden their perspective by engaging African Nova Scotian community leaders
- KUDOS! Geordie Lounsbury receives 2018 Grad Class Ring