News» Go to news main
KUDOS! Professor Matthew Herder awarded a Canadian Institutes of Health Research grant
Congratulations to Schulich School of Law Professor Matthew Herder, Director of the Health Law Institute, who with several partners has been awarded a Canadian Institutes of Health Research grant for the project “Beyond Transparency in Pharma Research + Regulation."
The four-year grant for the multidisciplinary, multi-institution project has a total funding of $489,600 and will begin in April. Working with Health Canada and other knowledge users, the research team will draft a set of best practices for making pharmaceutical data transparent so physicians, governments, and Canadians can make informed decisions about what drugs to prescribe, pay for, and consume.
- Congratulations to Aurum Award recipient Igor Yushchenko (LLM'12)
- Meet Leandra Bouman, Class of 2023
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Gender‑neutral washrooms under microscope as N.B. expands school policy review"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "N.B. government expands review of province's policy on sexual orientation in schools"
- Congratulations to Aurum Award recipient Justice Mona Lynch (LLB'85)
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "'Failing renters': Halifax man staves off renoviction, wants tenancy laws enforced"
- Professor Jennifer Llewellyn ft in "A woman’s journey from patient harms to restoring trust in health care"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Legal columnist on why N.B.'s policy on LGBTQ students is causing controversy"