News» Go to news main
KUDOS! Professor Matthew Herder awarded a Canadian Institutes of Health Research grant
Congratulations to Schulich School of Law Professor Matthew Herder, Director of the Health Law Institute, who with several partners has been awarded a Canadian Institutes of Health Research grant for the project “Beyond Transparency in Pharma Research + Regulation."
The four-year grant for the multidisciplinary, multi-institution project has a total funding of $489,600 and will begin in April. Working with Health Canada and other knowledge users, the research team will draft a set of best practices for making pharmaceutical data transparent so physicians, governments, and Canadians can make informed decisions about what drugs to prescribe, pay for, and consume.
- In Memoriam: Former professor and alumnus Wylie Spicer (LLB '75)
- The recent Media & the Law Conference explored timely topics that impact journalists and the courts
- Schulich Law students, staff, and faculty support Jordan's Principle and the Spirit Bear Plan on Bear Witness Day 2018
- Schulich Law Professor Jonathon Penney's "chilling" Internet‑regulation research is more urgent now than ever
- KUDOS! 11 law school alumni appointed to the Queen's Counsel
- Schulich Law's first Mini Law School on the Road public lecture explored how to legally protect Indigenous culture
- Portrait of Burnley "Rocky" Jones (LLB '92) unveiled in Weldon's Atrium
- KUDOS! Five Schulich School of Law students win 2017‑2018 Impact Awards