News» Go to news main
KUDOS! Professor Matthew Herder awarded a Canadian Institutes of Health Research grant
Congratulations to Schulich School of Law Professor Matthew Herder, Director of the Health Law Institute, who with several partners has been awarded a Canadian Institutes of Health Research grant for the project “Beyond Transparency in Pharma Research + Regulation."
The four-year grant for the multidisciplinary, multi-institution project has a total funding of $489,600 and will begin in April. Working with Health Canada and other knowledge users, the research team will draft a set of best practices for making pharmaceutical data transparent so physicians, governments, and Canadians can make informed decisions about what drugs to prescribe, pay for, and consume.
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Global News at 6 Halifax: June 14"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Legal expert says RCMP should replace husbands of top officers on public inquiry team"
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "Memorandum of Judgment"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "RCMP reviews hiring of 2 staffers helping prepare for mass shooting inquiry"
- Professor and Director of Health Law Institute Matthew Herder ft in "Canada releases redacted versions of COVID‑19 vaccine contracts – –"
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "Police, feds not chasing alleged sexual predators who fled country"
- Professor Robert Currie wrote "ROBERT J. CURRIE: Canada letting foreign fugitives get away with rape"
- Professor Jodi Lazare ft in "Commons Committee to consider Health of Animals bill"