News» Go to news main
KUDOS! Alumna Angela Simmonds (LLB '16) receives 2017 Human Rights Award
Congratulations to Schulich School of Law alumna Angela Simmonds (LLB '16), who is the recipient of a Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission 2017 Human Rights Award. The award recognizes Simmond's commitment to human rights by helping African Nova Scotian communities obtain titles to their land.
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "Prisoner in Vancouver: Huawei CFO Awaits Her Fate in Splendor"
- Professor Robert Currie ft in " 'Pretty clear violation of international law': Saudi embassy has helped citizens flee justice before"
- New Access to Justice and Law Reform Institute of Nova Scotia aims to 'put the public first'
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Nova scotia organ donation law still in limbo"
- Schulich Law students shine at 2019 Law Games Moot in Sherbrooke
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Publication ban violations on social media"
- Professor Sheila Wildeman ft in "Experts question whether police used de‑escalation tactics in Clattenburg killing"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "The acquittal on the Westray Law"