News» Go to news main
KUDOS! Ian Hanomansing (LLB '86) named a host of the revamped The National
Congratulations to our alumnus Ian Hanomansing (LLB '86), who has been named one of four new hosts of CBC's revamped The National, which will debut in November. Hanomansing will be based in Toronto. He currently hosts CBC News Network and has been a longtime guest host for The National, as well as other CBC shows such as Canada Now and Pacific Rim Report.
Click here to read the CBC News/Entertainment story about the appointments.
- Mukisa Kakembo's participation in a youth‑leadership conference in Ghana will help her become a 'critical and compassionate' lawyer
- Third‑year Schulich Law students Allan and Jack MacDonald save brotherly competition for the golf course, not the classroom
- Professor Elaine Craig's new book reveals how the courts are failing sexual assault survivors and how trials can be made more just
- Schulich Law Professor Rob Currie is back in the classroom after a 'socially useful' sabbatical
- First‑year students—and brothers!—Abel and Eyoab Begashaw discuss how they came to attend law school together
- KUDOS! Professor Kim Brooks appointed Purdy Crawford Chair in Business Law
- KUDOS! Professor Jocelyn Downie appointed inaugural James S. Palmer Chair in Public Policy and Law
- KUDOS! Alumnus Mark Knox, QC (LLB '85) receives 2018 Weldon Award for Unselfish Public Service