News» Go to news main
KUDOS! Ian Hanomansing (LLB '86) named a host of the revamped The National
Congratulations to our alumnus Ian Hanomansing (LLB '86), who has been named one of four new hosts of CBC's revamped The National, which will debut in November. Hanomansing will be based in Toronto. He currently hosts CBC News Network and has been a longtime guest host for The National, as well as other CBC shows such as Canada Now and Pacific Rim Report.
Click here to read the CBC News/Entertainment story about the appointments.
- Acting Dean Richard Devlin, Professor Naiomi Metallic and Professor Sherry Pictou ft in "Making space, elevating voices: Dal community members take part in Scholar Strike activities"
- Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "There hasn’t yet been a COVID outbreak in Nova Scotia’s jails, but it could still happen"
- Royal recognition
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "N.S. conflict of interest commissioner needs to probe Furey's involvement in mass shooting inquiry: prof"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "The PC Leader has filed an affidavit over a perceived conflict of interest by Justice Minister Mark Furey and the Inquiry into the April massacre"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Nova Scotia wants $12,600 for emails related to mass shooting public inquiry"
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Nova Scotia euthanasia case reveals complexities of law"
- Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "Governments have failed to protect the incarcerated during pandemic"