News» Go to news main
KUDOS! Raymond Adlington (LLB '96) has been elected to the CBA's incoming board of directors
Kudos to alumnus Raymond Adlington (LLB ’96), who will serve on the Canadian Bar Association’s incoming board of directors representing Nova Scotia for 2017/2018. Adlington is a prominent tax lawyer, acting as counsel to both private and public companies, and a former managing partner of and CEO of McInnes Cooper at the Halifax office. The new board takes over the CBA’s operations on Sept. 1.
- Introducing the Emerging Leader Impact Award
- Assistant Professor Suzie Dunn ft in "Canada Law Has Loopholes on Sexualized AI Deepfakes"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Crown asks New Brunswick judge to stay charges against Indigenous lobster fisherman"
- Associate Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "How might Bill C‑92 influence future fights for Indigenous sovereignty?"
- Assistant Professor Suzie Dunn ft in "Winnipeg School Incident Sheds Light on Gaps in Canadian Law"
- Associate Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "Federal housing advocate says Indigenous people grossly overrepresented in Canada’s homeless population"
- Assistant Professor Suzie Dunn ft in "No criminal charges laid after AI‑generated fake nudes of girls from Winnipeg school posted online"
- Schulich Law Photo Shoot