News» Go to news main
KUDOS! Raymond Adlington (LLB '96) has been elected to the CBA's incoming board of directors
Kudos to alumnus Raymond Adlington (LLB ’96), who will serve on the Canadian Bar Association’s incoming board of directors representing Nova Scotia for 2017/2018. Adlington is a prominent tax lawyer, acting as counsel to both private and public companies, and a former managing partner of and CEO of McInnes Cooper at the Halifax office. The new board takes over the CBA’s operations on Sept. 1.
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "Who's in the Middle of a Spat Between the U.S. and China? Canada"
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "Canada's extradition act on display with world watching Meng case: experts"
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "Second Canadian now believed in trouble in China, Freeland admits"
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "Trump can stop Huawei extradition, but not without consequences"
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "Canada caught between a rock and a hard place in the case of Huawei's Meng Wanzhou"
- Schulich School of Law's Response to the TRC Calls to Action
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "Bail hearing for Huawei executive"
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "On the Huawei extradition case, Canada's legal system better stand up to scrutiny"